Permanent – IT Service Management Consultant
- Due to significant growth and ever-increasing client demands, we are looking for people to join us, to help our clients with Digital transformation needs and integrate Service Management into the delivery of their Cloud services.
Your challenges as an iCore Consultant
- As an iCore consultant you could engage with our clients at any point of their IT Operating Model. You will have the opportunity to undertake strategic, consultative and operational delivery, in line with your skills and experience. Working with our broad range of blue chip clients and public sector organisations, you will use your excellent communication and influencing skills to win over operational staff, at all levels, but remain flexible to meet the clients needs.
- You will be part of a supportive, collaborative and professional Consultancy Team and have the opportunity to contribute towards the success of iCore and our clients.
- You will have the gravitas and confidence to engage up to executive level with our clients, with at least 10 years+ Service Management and delivery experience; some of which should be in major UK/global companies.
- Performing above client expectations on assigned deliverables you will use your interpersonal skills to build relationships and commercial acumen to proactively identify additional work opportunities and potential sales leads.
- Currently we are predominantly working virtually from home, but we do anticipate our clients will need us to travel to their offices on an increasing basis moving forward, so you must be willing to travel. Most of our clients are UK based but some have overseas offices so they may be occasion for overseas travel.
In this role you can expect to:
- Undertake consultancy engagements to understand the IT delivery challenges facing our clients and identify those elements of their Service Value Model that will require transformation to resolve those challenges.
- Drive business change in answer to the transformation needs across Service Operating Models and Value Streams to deliver successful Service Transformation work and providing increased value from their IT services.
- Use iCore products such as our Service Maturity Assessment to identify and provide improvement roadmaps and articulate the business benefits from these roadmaps to clients at an executive level.
- Lead workstreams as needed, working either on your own or within a larger client programme team.
- Provide our clients and their staff with service management mentoring and staff augmentation in support of their transformation needs.
- Participate in the development of iCore’s Service Management Practice by developing our delivery capabilities and producing whitepapers, case studies, blogs or other items that will market our capabilities to perspective clients.
What you will bring to us
- Your knowledge and experience will give you more than enough foundation to be confident in fulfilling your assignments. To achieve this, you bring the following:
- You will be ITIL certified at least to manager level
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills that are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, and decompose high-level information into recommendations for our clients
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, able to negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts amongst your delivery stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members;
- Knowledge of implementation and configuration of IT service management tool suites, such as those provided by ServiceNow and BMC
- Your operational management/service delivery experience in a customer and/or outsourcing environment
- Lessons you have learnt from designing, developing and/or implementing IT Operating Models and aligned ITSM processes
- An understanding and exposure to, Agile Project Management, Agile Development, DevOps and Digital and Cloud implementations and management.
Why join us at iCore?
- We’re made up of a supportive, collaborative and professional team where everyone wants to get the best solutions for our clients and create the best working environment.
- iCore positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, or marital status.
- iCore operates as an Employee Ownership Trust, which means it is run for the benefit of all employees.
- We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
For more information or to arrange an informal conversation please email firstname.lastname@example.org