Deployment and Assurance
Service Transition and Deployment
Every IT organisation needs to balance the need between “Run the Business” and “Change the Business”. Whether the task is the implementation of the newest ERP system into a your data centre or the implementation of a new digital service into the Cloud, iCore will help you “operationalise” these transition processes in a controlled way, ensuring you minimise risk and disruption to the Business whilst achieving the benefits as quickly as possible.
How can you ensure that new and changed services deliver and work as quickly as possible?
What are your challenges?
- The Service Transition, Service Design (Mapping), Service Testing & Early Life Support functions could be more effective and efficient
- Service Transition does not cover the complete Service Lifecycle from inception to decommission
- Service Assurance is reactive and not proactive, ensuring the health of services and performing Service MOT’s
- Service Transition, Service Design (Mapping), Service Testing & Early Life Support fail when working with Agile projects, Agile development, DevOps and Cloud solutions
- Service Transition struggle to cope with transitioning new Digital Services with agile delivery and Cloud based whilst also delivering traditional services with waterfall delivery and into a traditional data centre
- Change Management does not work for services that require continuous deployment
- Security Management stop projects implementing just before planned go live
How can iCore help you?
iCore will provide a tailored approach to your transition programmes and utilise our ‘best of breed’ tools, enabling your organisation to gain maximum value from the transition and deployment processes.
Our experience and knowledge can help to fast-track the implementation and embed the transition processes into the day-to-day working of the IT departments and/or Service Providers. We can design and implement a transition process that aligns with waterfall & Agile delivery processes and traditional and/or DevOps operating models.
iCore can provide “Transition as a Service” where we will manage the transition of services based on a defined programme of work or we can provide interim transition resource for periods of high project intensity. We also provide a Service Assurance assessment. At iCore we have developed the concept of ‘System MOT's. A periodic assessment that reviews the health and ongoing viability of the IT Services and ensures they continue to be fit for purpose, operating within the correct boundaries and providing ongoing business benefits.
- Improved and efficient Service Transition, Service Design (Mapping), Service Testing & Early Life Support functions
- A Service Transition process that covers complete Service Lifecycle from inception to decommission
- A Service Assurance function that is proactive, identifying issues before they arise and preventing audit actions
- Your Service Transition, Service Design (Mapping), Service Testing & Early Life Support functions aligned with new ways of working, new operating model, new organisation and new solutions
- Service Transition can work effectively and efficiently in a bi-modal manner, transitioning both traditional services and new Digital Services with shared resource
- Change Management continues to work for traditional services but also works for Services that require rapid continuous deployment with a new review and approval process and risk based deployments
- Security Management policies, processes and procedures reflect the new operating model with Security involvement throughout the Service Lifecycle