IT Service Management Consulting
What is it?
Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) is one of the core things we do here at iCore. We utilise best practice service management frameworks, such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT), to help address the many challenges that are experienced day to day managing the provision IT Systems for businesses, ranging from SMB’s to large enterprises. ITSM is how you manage the whole lifecycle of your technology offering from your strategy all the way through to continually improving and adapting. iCore consultants use their extensive experience in conjunction with these best practice frameworks, to help your business to increase the effectiveness of processes, innovation and change, assisting you in reducing risk, cost and major issues from occurring.
Why is it important?
- With the consumerisation of technology, customers, users and business areas expect the stability, innovation and customer service provided in their normal day to day lives. IT is no longer separate to the business, it is now the
- Today’s CIO’s need to be able to deliver on constantly changing product offerings, regulation and providing maximum efficiency with the least downtime.
- Whether you’re a large or small company these principles remain the same, best practices, such as those from ITIL and COBIT, ensure businesses are able to keep driving forward, building innovation and profitability.
How can iCore help?
- ITSM frameworks are best practices and it’s how you interpret these and implement them that make all the difference. All companies are different, have different operating models, constraints and delivery processes.
- iCore can partner with you, assessing and analysing how you’re doing things now and providing recommendations for how they can be improved. iCore focus on all areas of your technology offering, speaking to business users, and stakeholders to get a comprehensive picture of your current ways of working, and then preparing a proposal for improving your technology operating model.
- We work on delivering and helping you enhance your service offering and enable you to get the most out of your valued staff and technology for the business.
- We have over 20 years’ experience with many trusted clients large and small in various sectors. Our team of consultants have a minimum of 10 years practical experience and have a passion to help you achieve and get the results you want.