IT Service Management Consultant -Permanent
Due to significant growth and ever-increasing client demands, we are looking for people to join us, to help our clients with their Digital transformation needs.
Your challenges as an iCore Consultant
As an iCore consultant you will engage with our clients in any aspect of their IT Operating Model. You will have the opportunity to undertake strategic, consultative, and operational delivery, in line with your skills and experience. Working with our broad range of blue-chip clients and public sector organisations, you will use your excellent communication and influencing skills to develop relationships and provide innovative approaches and solutions to address a range of operational and service delivery challenges.
You will be part of a supportive, collaborative, and professional Consultancy Team and have the opportunity to contribute towards the success of iCore and our clients.
You will have the gravitas and confidence to engage up to executive level with our clients and have at least 10 years+ Service Management and delivery experience, some of which should be in major UK/global companies.
Performing above client expectations you will use your service delivery knowledge and experience to add value beyond the assigned deliverables. You will also have a strong commercial acumen to proactively identify additional work opportunities and potential sales leads contributing to the future success of iCore.
Currently we are predominantly working virtually from home, but we do anticipate our clients will need us to travel to their offices on an increasing basis moving forward, so you must be willing to travel. Most of our clients are UK based but some have overseas offices so there may be occasion for overseas travel.
In this role you can expect to
- Undertake consultancy engagements to understand the IT delivery challenges facing our clients and deliver solutions and recommendations to address those challenges.
- Respond to the transformation needs of our clients in relation to their Service Operating Models, increasing the business value of their IT services. Facilitate the business change required to enable this transformation.
- Use iCore products such as our Service Maturity Assessment to identify and provide improvement roadmaps and articulate the business benefits at an executive level.
- Lead workstreams as needed, work independently or within a larger client programme team.
- Provide our clients and their staff with service management mentoring and staff augmentation in support of their transformation needs.
- Participate in the development of iCore’s Service Management Practice by producing whitepapers, case studies, blogs or other items that will market our capabilities to perspective clients.
What you will bring to us
- Knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of operational Service Delivery and Service Management in both insourced and outsourced environments.
- Ability to lead and provide subject matter expertise in transformation initiatives delivering real organisational change.
- A strong background in Service Design, with experience of developing Target Operating Models.
- You will be ITIL certified at least to manager level.
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills that are needed to critically evaluate the data and information gathered from multiple sources and provide clear recommendations for our clients.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts amongst your stakeholders, such as clients and delivery team members.
- Knowledge of the implementation and configuration of IT service management tool suites, such as those provided by ServiceNow and BMC.
- Lessons learned from designing, developing and/or implementing IT Operating Models and aligning ITSM processes.
- An understanding and exposure to Agile Project Management, Agile Development, DevOps and Digital and Cloud implementations and management.
Why join us at iCore?
- We are a supportive, collaborative, and professional team where everyone wants to achieve the best solutions for our clients and create the best working environment.
- iCore positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, or marital status.
- iCore operates as an Employee Ownership Trust, which means it is run for the benefit of all employees.
- We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.