Flexing your IT Operating Model to meet changing business needs -Breakfast Briefing (London)
The current business landscape
Companies and organisations are now totally dependent on technology to drive them forward, differentiate them from their competitors and help them to operate as efficiently as possible. It is now imperative to have an IT strategy, vision, operating model and personnel that enable adaptability to constant business change, meeting customer expectations, and delivering service at a more rapid pace.
To do this successfully, traditional models of IT need to be re-imagined and replaced with an operating model that promotes agility, communication, collaboration across teams, and a customer first ethos.
What is standing in the way of you achieving this?
- Fragmented, reactive approaches – your current IT operating model isn’t currently set up to achieve this
- Poor customer perception of IT – your users and customers aren’t overly impressed with the current services on offer, so how can you win them over?
- Your IT strategy has traditionally been created with technology in mind, and not what is best for the business
- The business knows that change is needed, but there isn’t the appetite to change and do things differently
- Missing skills and competencies – the IT teams you have don’t have the skills and approach needed to operate in the IT organisation and culture that you need.
If you are a senior IT management figure in your organisation and know that your IT operating model needs to be re-imagined and adapted to be fit for the future, then attending our interactive breakfast briefing will give you some valuable insights and the benefit of our experience in helping other organisations to achieve this goal.
We will cover several areas during the briefing, including:
- Operating Models – Past, Present and Future
- Principles – Designing your Operating Model
- Approach – Operating Model Design, Build and Implementation
- Succeeding – Pitfalls and Critical Success Factors
- Flexibility – How to make the Operating Model ‘Adaptable’
- iCore Experience – Sharing Customer Stories and Outcomes
Network with Peers
As well as being able to present your questions to Steve during and after the session, you’ll also be able to network with a wide range of peers from a variety of sectors, sharing good (and bad) practices and experiences.
Steve Ingall – Head of Business Services, iCore Ltd.
Steve has been working in IT Service Delivery for over 35 years and has been directly involved in IT Service Management and IT Governance for over 25 years, most recently as the Service Improvement Lead for a Central Government Department.
He is also an author and speaker on Service Management and IT Governance practices and has delivered many presentations on this subject around the world. Steve was one of the first people in the world to attain the ITIL v3 Diploma in 2008 and has continued to assist in the development of good practice guidance and frameworks.
Can you really risk missing this event?
To secure a place for yourself and your colleagues please email: email@example.com
or call 0207 868 2405
DATE AND TIME
Wed 12th June 2019
Head of Business Services