Integrating Agile Delivery
Introducing Agile Delivery as part of your IT operating capability can often be difficult, especially when it doesn’t join up seamlessly with the business, service operations and/or support. At iCore we leverage our wealth of experience in helping companies to optimise their ‘end to end’ processes and communication to help you see Agile delivery as part of the IT delivery lifecycle. This enables you to get the maximum return on investment from the introduction of Agile delivery methods and operate in a multi-modal way where required.
What Are Your Challenges?
- Developers are leading the charge
- Agile Team left in isolation
- Delivery lifecycle is broken
- Service Delivery and operations struggling to support Agile ethos
- Current governance framework is hindering progress
- Lack of real business support or understanding
- Senior Management dislike the loss of ‘Command and Control’
- Process inertia leading to loss of pace
- Not seen as a cultural thing
How iCore Can Help You?
We use our experience of working with a wide range of organisations across multiple sectors to identify and select the right solution for your business to support you through your journey.
These include (but are not restricted to):
- Building Your Agile Manifesto
- Defining Your Vision and Strategy
- Assessing Your Current Organisational Readiness for Agile
- Identifying the Gaps to Agility throughout the delivery and support lifecycle
- Outlining the Road Map to Deliver
- Managing / Supporting the Change Programme
- Managing / Supporting the Embedding of the Change
- Working with you to optimise the ‘end to end’ journey to an efficient service
Our knowledge base and extensisve understanding of Delivery process and governance enables us to understand your unique challenges and identify how iCore can help you quickly succeed.
- Integrated Agile delivery capability
- Business-led application and project delivery
- Functionality delivered on-time and on-spec
- Improved communication across organisational teams
- Fit for purpose Service Management and Governance
- Everyone working to the same agenda
- Demonstrable added-value to the business
- Increased customer satisfaction
- An approach that can adapt to the flexible demands of the business