Integrating Agile development
Introducing Agile development as part of your capability can often be difficult, especially when it doesn’t join up seamlessly with the business, operations and/or support. At iCore we leverage our wealth of experience in helping companies to optimise their ‘end to end’ processes and communication. This enables you to get the maximum return on investment from your move to Agile and operate in a multi-modal way where required.
What Are Your Challenges?
- Agile Team left in isolation
- Service Delivery struggling to fit existing governance to match the new pace of development and release.
- Lack of real business support / input
- Senior Management can’t cope with loss of ‘Command and Control’
- Process inertia leading to loss of pace
- Not seen as a cultural thing
How iCore Can Help You?
We use our experience of working with a wide range of organisations across multiple sectors to identify and select the right solution for your business to support you through your journey.
These include (but are not restricted to):
- Building Your Agile Manifesto
- Defining Your Vision and Strategy
- Assessing Your Current Organisational Readiness
- Outlining the Road Map to Deliver
- Managing / Supporting the Change Programme
- Managing / Supporting the Embedding of the Change
- Working with you to optimise the ‘end to end’ journey to an efficient service
Our knowledge base enables us to understand your unique challenges and identify how iCore can help you quickly succeed.
- Business-led application delivery
- Functionality delivered on-time and on-spec
- Improved communication across organisational teams
- Everyone working to the same agenda
- Demonstrable added-value to the business
- Increased customer satisfaction
- An approach that can adapt to the flexible demands of the business