Your Partner in Service Delivery
Service Management Consultancy
Founded in 1997, iCore is the UK’s leading independent IT Service Management Consultancy. We are focused on pragmatic IT Service Strategy, Governance and Delivery aligned to many of the industry best practices including ITIL, COBIT, PRINCE2, Lean Six Sigma, SFIA, CMMI and ISO20000.
We undertake and deliver a full range of offerings across the Service Management lifecycle. From helping to define and deliver your Service Strategy and Operating model to deploying and embedding processes into live operations. iCore can assist you to improve your current range of Service capabilities and help move you into the new digital future. Businesses today are demanding greater IT value from the use of Digital platforms, Agile and Bi-modal working to support the increasing pace of market pressure. iCore can help you re-position your operating Model and Capabilities to support the future.
As an organisation we have 20 years of practical Service Management experience to draw upon. Our people are battle hardened, experienced Service Management professionals with a minimum of 10 years practical experience across multiple markets. Icore will ensure that you follow current thinking and good practice across each stage of your delivery. Our senior team comprises of some of the leading figures in the UK IT Service Management industry and all iCore’s management team are active consultants on a daily basis.
At iCore we value long term working relationships built upon value and trust. We are proud to boast a long list of some of the best companies in the UK as our clients.
Our Service Lines include:
- Agile Integration
- Digital Transformation
- Service Integration and Management
- Service Governance and Risk Management
- IT Strategy Planning and CIO Advisory
- Merger and Restructuring: Management of Change
- Business Service Management
- Service Performance, Capacity & Availability Management
- DevOps Support
- Service Management in the Cloud
- Managed Service Consulting Support
- Service Improvement and Operational Effectiveness
- Service Transition, Deployment and Assurance
- Software Asset & Configuration Management
- IT Finance and Cost Efficiency
- Mobile Services